Saturday, March 28, 2009

A new beginning

I have been pondering the possibility of my own blog for a time now. A place where I'm able to divulge my musical interests along with some reviews perhaps, a place to "encourage" readers to read something I'm reading (abundant use of that word), and a place where I can toss out ideas, story concepts, recipes, etc. It's not going to be a family update site as I'm reserving that for the wemetatcamp.blogspot.com adventure. This'll be mine with probably an occasional guest spot from Talia with her picks for the week or month or something like that. I might even tap into some of my previous music industry contacts for some fun list type things or whatever... unless they don't return my emails. Either way, I think it'll just be a fun exercise in writing/promoting. I like both and one of my passions is finding new and exciting artsy things: art, books, music, movies, etc. I hope you all enjoy.

Jake

1 comment:

  1. cool to do this! I'll check it out to see what you have to write on the subject, because I'm a fan of good music.

    ReplyDelete